Wednesday 12 January 2011

Costume plans, 2011

So, as I should have guessed due to my inability to make any form of decision... 

I changed my mind about Amy.

I realised that I don't care about the haters, let them hate. Mhmm.
 I love being Amy, so shall continue to do so... she makes me happy. :)
So, I'm starting on some Series 6 costumes :D

However, I don't plan to be Amy for a while. 

Time for another list.

Costume plans for 2011 (subject to change xD)

EMS March
Jean Grey/The Dark Phoenix, X-Men
Snow White

Memorabilia March
Christmas Special Kissogram!Pond
Femme!11th Doctor

MCM Expo May (Might not be going to this one)
Ariel

LFCC July
X-23 (big maybe)
Series 6!Pond

Bitten 2 August
Jessica Merlottes 
Sophie-Anne

After August I am not sure on my convention plans and thus unsure on my costume plans. :)

But I still want to do Lara Croft at some point... and maybe some other superheroes as they are awesome. xD

Yay for blogging when I have a 2000 word report to write.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment